- Buy ⅓ of a yard of fleece. Cut it in half lengthwise, then cut each piece into 6 inch squares. It should yield 16 pieces.
- Obtain 8 marbles or ball bearings.
- Put two pieces of cloth together and sew* three edges closed.
- Insert the marble.
- Sew the fourth side closed.
- Sew a maze pattern into the cloth, as in the photo. If you are creative you can try other maze patterns for some variety.
In less than an hour I was able to make 8 mazes. I consider this an investment with big payoffs ahead!
*If you don't sew, I bet you know a parent or friend who does. A one hour project would be a nice way for them to do some volunteer service.